What To Bring
Words (verses and chorus) to one or two of your favorite songs. We will be analyzing the words as a part of a lyric analysis exercise.
- Signed Liability Waiver Form ==> Click Here to Open-Read-Print-Sign Liability Waiver
Food & Beverage:
Please eat breakfast each day before before you arrive by 9 AM.
Pack the following food/drink with you.
- Morning and Afternoon Snacks (e.g., Granola Bar or Fruit)
- Sack or boxed Lunch
- Bottled Water - Multiple (no juice allowed in the camp room to protect the carpet)
GirlSing Will Provide:
A homemade, low-sugar juice and ice water (from tap) throughout the camp. Some healthy snacks will be provided (e.g., celery sticks with peanut butter, baby carrots and hummus) along. There will be some mixed nuts provided. If your child has any food allergies (including nuts), please let us know on the Liability Waiver Form (2021) Here.
- Windbreaker or light coat
- Umbrella in case of rain (we go outside rain or shine)
- Rain coat or rain poncho on days where rain is likely
- Sunscreen and a Hat
- Back pack or fanny pack (for field trips and/or outings)
- Dress appropriately for the weather and/or outdoor activity (e.g.,, walking shoes, wind breaker/rain jacket, umbrella, second layer, etc. as necessary).
- Walking/Hiking Shoes - Please wear or bring some close-toed shoes for walking or hiking. Good walking sandals will work, but keep in mind that on day 2, we will be walking on the Sourdough Trail which is gravel. Flips flops are not recommended for days 2, 3 and 4 as we will be walking or hiking those days. Supportive sandals with some heighth and socks may not be a problem on gravel.